Nov 7, 2012, 10:20 PM EDT
You cam make a couple of takeaways from the Miami Heat’s sound thrashing of the Brooklyn Nets Wednesday. One is that the Nets just are not very good and a long way from contending like their owner has promised. A very long way.
The other is that the Miami Heat are very good. And that if you get Dwyane Wade and LeBron James running the break together 2-on-1 you are pretty much toast. Which is what happens here after Wade makes the steal and it is off to the races.
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 0
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 7
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 20