Nov 7, 2012, 10:20 PM EDT
You cam make a couple of takeaways from the Miami Heat’s sound thrashing of the Brooklyn Nets Wednesday. One is that the Nets just are not very good and a long way from contending like their owner has promised. A very long way.
The other is that the Miami Heat are very good. And that if you get Dwyane Wade and LeBron James running the break together 2-on-1 you are pretty much toast. Which is what happens here after Wade makes the steal and it is off to the races.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 11
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 16
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 29
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 20
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2