Nov 7, 2012, 10:20 PM EDT
You cam make a couple of takeaways from the Miami Heat’s sound thrashing of the Brooklyn Nets Wednesday. One is that the Nets just are not very good and a long way from contending like their owner has promised. A very long way.
The other is that the Miami Heat are very good. And that if you get Dwyane Wade and LeBron James running the break together 2-on-1 you are pretty much toast. Which is what happens here after Wade makes the steal and it is off to the races.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 57
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 17
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31