Nov 7, 2012, 10:20 PM EST
You cam make a couple of takeaways from the Miami Heat’s sound thrashing of the Brooklyn Nets Wednesday. One is that the Nets just are not very good and a long way from contending like their owner has promised. A very long way.
The other is that the Miami Heat are very good. And that if you get Dwyane Wade and LeBron James running the break together 2-on-1 you are pretty much toast. Which is what happens here after Wade makes the steal and it is off to the races.
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 5
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 8
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 19
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30