Nov 7, 2012, 10:20 PM EDT
You cam make a couple of takeaways from the Miami Heat’s sound thrashing of the Brooklyn Nets Wednesday. One is that the Nets just are not very good and a long way from contending like their owner has promised. A very long way.
The other is that the Miami Heat are very good. And that if you get Dwyane Wade and LeBron James running the break together 2-on-1 you are pretty much toast. Which is what happens here after Wade makes the steal and it is off to the races.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 11
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48