Nov 7, 2012, 2:03 PM EST
The Pacers may want to add some wing depth to their roster following the news that Danny Granger is out for three months allowing his left knee to heal.
Which may mean enter Mickael Pietrus, reports Mike Wells of the Indy Star on twitter.
The Pacers have already reached out to the agent of free agent swingman Mickael Pietrus as a possible replacement in the lineup
— Mike Wells (@MikeWellsNBA) November 7, 2012
Pietrus has bounced around the NBA for nine seasons and last season was coming off the Boston bench, playing even more minutes for them in the playoffs and while he hit a few big shots never really being all that efficient or effective (he shot just 38.5 percent in the regular season and 32 percent in the playoffs).
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 0
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 15
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 17
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30