Nov 7, 2012, 2:03 PM EDT
The Pacers may want to add some wing depth to their roster following the news that Danny Granger is out for three months allowing his left knee to heal.
Which may mean enter Mickael Pietrus, reports Mike Wells of the Indy Star on twitter.
The Pacers have already reached out to the agent of free agent swingman Mickael Pietrus as a possible replacement in the lineup
— Mike Wells (@MikeWellsNBA) November 7, 2012
Pietrus has bounced around the NBA for nine seasons and last season was coming off the Boston bench, playing even more minutes for them in the playoffs and while he hit a few big shots never really being all that efficient or effective (he shot just 38.5 percent in the regular season and 32 percent in the playoffs).
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15