Nov 7, 2012, 2:03 PM EST
The Pacers may want to add some wing depth to their roster following the news that Danny Granger is out for three months allowing his left knee to heal.
Which may mean enter Mickael Pietrus, reports Mike Wells of the Indy Star on twitter.
The Pacers have already reached out to the agent of free agent swingman Mickael Pietrus as a possible replacement in the lineup
— Mike Wells (@MikeWellsNBA) November 7, 2012
Pietrus has bounced around the NBA for nine seasons and last season was coming off the Boston bench, playing even more minutes for them in the playoffs and while he hit a few big shots never really being all that efficient or effective (he shot just 38.5 percent in the regular season and 32 percent in the playoffs).
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 18
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 16
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 61
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13