Nov 7, 2012, 2:03 PM EDT
The Pacers may want to add some wing depth to their roster following the news that Danny Granger is out for three months allowing his left knee to heal.
Which may mean enter Mickael Pietrus, reports Mike Wells of the Indy Star on twitter.
The Pacers have already reached out to the agent of free agent swingman Mickael Pietrus as a possible replacement in the lineup
— Mike Wells (@MikeWellsNBA) November 7, 2012
Pietrus has bounced around the NBA for nine seasons and last season was coming off the Boston bench, playing even more minutes for them in the playoffs and while he hit a few big shots never really being all that efficient or effective (he shot just 38.5 percent in the regular season and 32 percent in the playoffs).
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 8
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 47
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 73
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 11
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 41
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3