Nov 7, 2012, 10:38 AM EDT
“He reminds me a lot of Perk, man, when Perk was here,” Garnett said on Tuesday. “Obviously he’s not the defensive player that Perk was, but his IQ, moving the ball, being unselfish… he’s a great teammate.”
Perkins without the defense? Not a whole lot left there.
Perkins was efficient in his limited offensive opportunities, he played a smart game. Sullinger does that for a rookie. I get where KG was going with this.
But still, Perk without the defense, not the best compliment out there.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 12
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 9
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 59
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 65
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 41
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8