Nov 7, 2012, 10:38 AM EDT
“He reminds me a lot of Perk, man, when Perk was here,” Garnett said on Tuesday. “Obviously he’s not the defensive player that Perk was, but his IQ, moving the ball, being unselfish… he’s a great teammate.”
Perkins without the defense? Not a whole lot left there.
Perkins was efficient in his limited offensive opportunities, he played a smart game. Sullinger does that for a rookie. I get where KG was going with this.
But still, Perk without the defense, not the best compliment out there.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 72
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32