Nov 7, 2012, 10:38 AM EDT
“He reminds me a lot of Perk, man, when Perk was here,” Garnett said on Tuesday. “Obviously he’s not the defensive player that Perk was, but his IQ, moving the ball, being unselfish… he’s a great teammate.”
Perkins without the defense? Not a whole lot left there.
Perkins was efficient in his limited offensive opportunities, he played a smart game. Sullinger does that for a rookie. I get where KG was going with this.
But still, Perk without the defense, not the best compliment out there.
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 18
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 15
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 13
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 60
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20