Nov 6, 2012, 3:43 PM EDT
We at PBT asked the question yesterday — what is going on with Rodney Stuckey?
The attacking Pistons guard is 1-of-23 shooting this season, is not attacking the rim like he used to, not hunting out contact in the lane, not knocking down his shots and is being marginalized in the Pistons offense. It’s pretty dramatic and shocking if you’ve seen Rodney Stuckey play before.
The answer could be an ear infection. That’s what teammate Corey Maggette told Vincent Ellis of the Detroit Free Press. Previously team sources had described what Stuckey was dealing with as “migraines” but a painful ear infection could have the same impact. Not only is the pain distracting but also an ear issue can lead to balance issues.
Hopefully he can get over whatever this is and move on to dealing with how to find his space in an offense where Brandon Knight has the ball most of the time and they want Greg Monroe to have the rock in the post more.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10