Nov 6, 2012, 3:43 PM EST
We at PBT asked the question yesterday — what is going on with Rodney Stuckey?
The attacking Pistons guard is 1-of-23 shooting this season, is not attacking the rim like he used to, not hunting out contact in the lane, not knocking down his shots and is being marginalized in the Pistons offense. It’s pretty dramatic and shocking if you’ve seen Rodney Stuckey play before.
The answer could be an ear infection. That’s what teammate Corey Maggette told Vincent Ellis of the Detroit Free Press. Previously team sources had described what Stuckey was dealing with as “migraines” but a painful ear infection could have the same impact. Not only is the pain distracting but also an ear issue can lead to balance issues.
Hopefully he can get over whatever this is and move on to dealing with how to find his space in an offense where Brandon Knight has the ball most of the time and they want Greg Monroe to have the rock in the post more.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 0
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 6
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 30
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20