Nov 6, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
There are some tarps over part of the scoreboard at the Sleep Train Arena where the Sacramento Kings play, covering up a former sponsor no longer involved with the team.
During the Kings home opener Monday (a win over Golden State) one of those tarps fell on to the court. But don’t worry, Keith Smart was there to save the day.
You get the feeling this is how things are going to go for the Kings for a while.
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 0
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 23
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 45
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 54
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23