Nov 6, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
There are some tarps over part of the scoreboard at the Sleep Train Arena where the Sacramento Kings play, covering up a former sponsor no longer involved with the team.
During the Kings home opener Monday (a win over Golden State) one of those tarps fell on to the court. But don’t worry, Keith Smart was there to save the day.
You get the feeling this is how things are going to go for the Kings for a while.
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 2
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18