Nov 6, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
There are some tarps over part of the scoreboard at the Sleep Train Arena where the Sacramento Kings play, covering up a former sponsor no longer involved with the team.
During the Kings home opener Monday (a win over Golden State) one of those tarps fell on to the court. But don’t worry, Keith Smart was there to save the day.
You get the feeling this is how things are going to go for the Kings for a while.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 5
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 15
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 11
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15