Nov 6, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
There are some tarps over part of the scoreboard at the Sleep Train Arena where the Sacramento Kings play, covering up a former sponsor no longer involved with the team.
During the Kings home opener Monday (a win over Golden State) one of those tarps fell on to the court. But don’t worry, Keith Smart was there to save the day.
You get the feeling this is how things are going to go for the Kings for a while.
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 0
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 1
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 15
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)