Nov 6, 2012, 11:23 PM EST
This play was basically a microcosm of the Thunder’s blowout of the Raptors.
Kevin Durant saw the opportunity, and was aggressive in taking it. Jonas Valanciunas half-heartedly contested, but was late in doing so, before ducking out at the very end to avoid further embarrassment.
So, yeah. That was pretty much how things went for the Raptors on Tuesday.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 3
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13