Nov 6, 2012, 9:30 AM EDT
Two things to love about this one: First, the way Smith’s entire body seems to arch back as he’s flying toward the rim before throwing it down is amazing. And second, the fact that he took a few steps toward, and possibly even into the crowd on the road after doing so shows all kinds of swagger.
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 0
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 28
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 5
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 23
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11