Nov 6, 2012, 9:38 AM EST
David Stern is not going to pick up a side gig as an announcer come Feb. 2, 2014.
But one of the perks of being the commissioner is that when you are doing a broadcast, if you want to do a little play-by-play then you get to do it. As he did during the Utah Jazz/Memphis Grizzlies broadcast. It’s a little tough to tell how good Stern was because the other announcers keep stepping on his lines. Very professional.
I know I said Stern couldn’t get a job doing this, but if I had to choose between him and Reggie Miller….
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 3
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13