Nov 6, 2012, 9:38 AM EDT
David Stern is not going to pick up a side gig as an announcer come Feb. 2, 2014.
But one of the perks of being the commissioner is that when you are doing a broadcast, if you want to do a little play-by-play then you get to do it. As he did during the Utah Jazz/Memphis Grizzlies broadcast. It’s a little tough to tell how good Stern was because the other announcers keep stepping on his lines. Very professional.
I know I said Stern couldn’t get a job doing this, but if I had to choose between him and Reggie Miller….
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 12
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28