Nov 6, 2012, 9:38 AM EST
David Stern is not going to pick up a side gig as an announcer come Feb. 2, 2014.
But one of the perks of being the commissioner is that when you are doing a broadcast, if you want to do a little play-by-play then you get to do it. As he did during the Utah Jazz/Memphis Grizzlies broadcast. It’s a little tough to tell how good Stern was because the other announcers keep stepping on his lines. Very professional.
I know I said Stern couldn’t get a job doing this, but if I had to choose between him and Reggie Miller….
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 7
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 13
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 30