Nov 6, 2012, 9:38 AM EDT
David Stern is not going to pick up a side gig as an announcer come Feb. 2, 2014.
But one of the perks of being the commissioner is that when you are doing a broadcast, if you want to do a little play-by-play then you get to do it. As he did during the Utah Jazz/Memphis Grizzlies broadcast. It’s a little tough to tell how good Stern was because the other announcers keep stepping on his lines. Very professional.
I know I said Stern couldn’t get a job doing this, but if I had to choose between him and Reggie Miller….
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 5
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3