Nov 6, 2012, 11:48 AM EDT
Chris Paul got outplayed by Kyrie Irving on Monday night. Which really says less about CP3, who was trying to set up teammates, than it does about how good Irving is (and he has less guys around him one would want to set up).
But lest you think CP3 has lost anything, enjoy the video above.
If the Clippers have a few more rough games, I wouldn’t be shocked if you start to see Paul just take on more of the load himself.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 21
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 70
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8