Nov 6, 2012, 11:48 AM EST
Chris Paul got outplayed by Kyrie Irving on Monday night. Which really says less about CP3, who was trying to set up teammates, than it does about how good Irving is (and he has less guys around him one would want to set up).
But lest you think CP3 has lost anything, enjoy the video above.
If the Clippers have a few more rough games, I wouldn’t be shocked if you start to see Paul just take on more of the load himself.
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 0
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 0
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 15
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 14
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 15
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)