Nov 6, 2012, 11:48 AM EDT
Chris Paul got outplayed by Kyrie Irving on Monday night. Which really says less about CP3, who was trying to set up teammates, than it does about how good Irving is (and he has less guys around him one would want to set up).
But lest you think CP3 has lost anything, enjoy the video above.
If the Clippers have a few more rough games, I wouldn’t be shocked if you start to see Paul just take on more of the load himself.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 23
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 9
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 69
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30