Nov 6, 2012, 4:48 PM EDT
But we noticed as Shved was putting up 10 points in the fourth quarter for Minnesota to lead their 22-point comeback win over the Nets Monday that he had a new, shorter look going on.
What gives? Is that what caused the comeback?
We don’t know about the second part of that, but we know you can thank Andrei Kirilenko and Nikola Pekovic for the sheering. That’s what Pekovic told Fox Sports North after the win (hat tip to The Basketball Jones).
“You think because of that we win?” Pekovic asked. “Me and AK, we make him to cut his hair. Now he look like a man.”
If you hadn’t seen Shved precut, he went with the Lou Amundson pulled back look. Which is apparently unmanly for men from Russia or former Soviet Bloc countries. Now he has a cut that looks like half the guys at the University of Minnesota. Which I guess is manly.
But if Non… er, Pekovic tells you to get a haircut — or pretty much anything else — you do it. Smart move, rookie.
- LeBron’s big night helps Cavs recover to tie series with Bulls 4
- Chris Paul out Game 2 against Rockets 0
- Report: Bulls’ Jimmy Butler wins Most Improved Player 5
- PBT Extra: Mike Conley changes series, but Warriors will start to hit shots again 4
- Last summer Blake Griffin talked to Tim Duncan about leadership 7
- PBT Extra: Will anyone step up and be third scorer for Cavaliers in Game 2? 19
- Doc Rivers on whether Chris Paul plays in Game 2 vs. Rockets: ‘Right now, I just don’t think so’ 4
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 18