Nov 6, 2012, 10:50 PM EDT
We’ve covered the release of latest signature shoe from LeBron James, the LeBron X. The best player in the game deserves the highest quality footwear, but the price tag still has some unable to come to terms with the cost associated with that reality.
Add Knicks guard J.R. Smith to that list.
Smith appeared in the video above for SneakerWatch, where he’s asked for his opinion on the “Floridians” colorway of LeBron’s newest kicks.
While J.R. (along with his brother Chris) seemed to genuinely like the shoes, when the subject of price came up, it was a different story.
The fun starts around the two minute mark, and from there on J.R. simply can’t let it go.
“$270?! Hey, do what you gotta do, bro. But MAN,” he says.
Hilarious, especially the part where Chris reminds us common folk that “for y’all, it ain’t the shoes.”
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 10
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 7
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 16
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 18
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34