Nov 6, 2012, 10:50 PM EDT
We’ve covered the release of latest signature shoe from LeBron James, the LeBron X. The best player in the game deserves the highest quality footwear, but the price tag still has some unable to come to terms with the cost associated with that reality.
Add Knicks guard J.R. Smith to that list.
Smith appeared in the video above for SneakerWatch, where he’s asked for his opinion on the “Floridians” colorway of LeBron’s newest kicks.
While J.R. (along with his brother Chris) seemed to genuinely like the shoes, when the subject of price came up, it was a different story.
The fun starts around the two minute mark, and from there on J.R. simply can’t let it go.
“$270?! Hey, do what you gotta do, bro. But MAN,” he says.
Hilarious, especially the part where Chris reminds us common folk that “for y’all, it ain’t the shoes.”
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 43
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 86
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13