Nov 6, 2012, 10:50 PM EST
We’ve covered the release of latest signature shoe from LeBron James, the LeBron X. The best player in the game deserves the highest quality footwear, but the price tag still has some unable to come to terms with the cost associated with that reality.
Add Knicks guard J.R. Smith to that list.
Smith appeared in the video above for SneakerWatch, where he’s asked for his opinion on the “Floridians” colorway of LeBron’s newest kicks.
While J.R. (along with his brother Chris) seemed to genuinely like the shoes, when the subject of price came up, it was a different story.
The fun starts around the two minute mark, and from there on J.R. simply can’t let it go.
“$270?! Hey, do what you gotta do, bro. But MAN,” he says.
Hilarious, especially the part where Chris reminds us common folk that “for y’all, it ain’t the shoes.”
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13