Nov 6, 2012, 10:50 PM EDT
We’ve covered the release of latest signature shoe from LeBron James, the LeBron X. The best player in the game deserves the highest quality footwear, but the price tag still has some unable to come to terms with the cost associated with that reality.
Add Knicks guard J.R. Smith to that list.
Smith appeared in the video above for SneakerWatch, where he’s asked for his opinion on the “Floridians” colorway of LeBron’s newest kicks.
While J.R. (along with his brother Chris) seemed to genuinely like the shoes, when the subject of price came up, it was a different story.
The fun starts around the two minute mark, and from there on J.R. simply can’t let it go.
“$270?! Hey, do what you gotta do, bro. But MAN,” he says.
Hilarious, especially the part where Chris reminds us common folk that “for y’all, it ain’t the shoes.”
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 26
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9