Nov 5, 2012, 11:10 AM EST
Jeff Teague has looked pretty good for the Hawks through two games this season — 15 points a game on 59 percent shooting, plus dropping six dimes a game.
Oh, and he can get up and dunk. And if you are late on the rotation to stop him — even if you have the freakishly long arms of Kevin Durant — you are not going to stop him. He can and will dunk on you.
We need to see Teague play like this over time, and you can bet the Thunder will figure out their early season struggles. But this play was a lot of fun, maybe the best highlight out of Sunday in the league.
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 12
- ‘Melo says Knicks players “worried” Woodson could lose job if losing continues 6
- The Extra Pass: Chemistry clicking in Denver as Nuggets beat Nets to win seventh straight, and Tuesday’s recaps 2
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Michael Carter-Williams, Victor Oladipo with dueling rookie triple doubles 5
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 3: We answer twitter questions on Blazers, Pacers vs. Monstars 0
- Kobe Bryant takes to Twitter to defend his contract extension (100)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (50)
- John Wall: ‘I’m the best point guard in the league’ (45)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (39)