Nov 5, 2012, 11:10 AM EST
Jeff Teague has looked pretty good for the Hawks through two games this season — 15 points a game on 59 percent shooting, plus dropping six dimes a game.
Oh, and he can get up and dunk. And if you are late on the rotation to stop him — even if you have the freakishly long arms of Kevin Durant — you are not going to stop him. He can and will dunk on you.
We need to see Teague play like this over time, and you can bet the Thunder will figure out their early season struggles. But this play was a lot of fun, maybe the best highlight out of Sunday in the league.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 8
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1