Nov 5, 2012, 11:10 AM EST
Jeff Teague has looked pretty good for the Hawks through two games this season — 15 points a game on 59 percent shooting, plus dropping six dimes a game.
Oh, and he can get up and dunk. And if you are late on the rotation to stop him — even if you have the freakishly long arms of Kevin Durant — you are not going to stop him. He can and will dunk on you.
We need to see Teague play like this over time, and you can bet the Thunder will figure out their early season struggles. But this play was a lot of fun, maybe the best highlight out of Sunday in the league.
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 15
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 14
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 28
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2