Nov 5, 2012, 11:10 AM EDT
Jeff Teague has looked pretty good for the Hawks through two games this season — 15 points a game on 59 percent shooting, plus dropping six dimes a game.
Oh, and he can get up and dunk. And if you are late on the rotation to stop him — even if you have the freakishly long arms of Kevin Durant — you are not going to stop him. He can and will dunk on you.
We need to see Teague play like this over time, and you can bet the Thunder will figure out their early season struggles. But this play was a lot of fun, maybe the best highlight out of Sunday in the league.
- Cavs GM: It’s “highly unlikely” Kevin Love returns at all in playoffs, even if Cavs make Finals 23
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 22
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 6
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 10
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 25
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2