Nov 5, 2012, 11:10 AM EDT
Jeff Teague has looked pretty good for the Hawks through two games this season — 15 points a game on 59 percent shooting, plus dropping six dimes a game.
Oh, and he can get up and dunk. And if you are late on the rotation to stop him — even if you have the freakishly long arms of Kevin Durant — you are not going to stop him. He can and will dunk on you.
We need to see Teague play like this over time, and you can bet the Thunder will figure out their early season struggles. But this play was a lot of fun, maybe the best highlight out of Sunday in the league.
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 0
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 39
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 14
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 55