Nov 5, 2012, 10:29 PM EDT
My favorite part of this video is not J.R. Smith‘s dunk, although it is impressive and powerful. It is not Smith going over looking to say some magical words to the fans in Philly who just witnessed said dunk. It is not Pablo Prigioni getting in the air then getting bailed out with the 25-foot back pass.
Really, it is Sixers coach Doug Collins doing his full McKayla Maroney I am not impressed impression afterwards.
Frankly, Collins shouldn’t be impressed with much his team did the last 48 hours.
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27