Nov 5, 2012, 10:29 PM EST
My favorite part of this video is not J.R. Smith‘s dunk, although it is impressive and powerful. It is not Smith going over looking to say some magical words to the fans in Philly who just witnessed said dunk. It is not Pablo Prigioni getting in the air then getting bailed out with the 25-foot back pass.
Really, it is Sixers coach Doug Collins doing his full McKayla Maroney I am not impressed impression afterwards.
Frankly, Collins shouldn’t be impressed with much his team did the last 48 hours.
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 3
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20