Nov 5, 2012, 10:29 PM EDT
My favorite part of this video is not J.R. Smith‘s dunk, although it is impressive and powerful. It is not Smith going over looking to say some magical words to the fans in Philly who just witnessed said dunk. It is not Pablo Prigioni getting in the air then getting bailed out with the 25-foot back pass.
Really, it is Sixers coach Doug Collins doing his full McKayla Maroney I am not impressed impression afterwards.
Frankly, Collins shouldn’t be impressed with much his team did the last 48 hours.
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 0
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 15
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 3
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8