Nov 5, 2012, 10:29 PM EDT
My favorite part of this video is not J.R. Smith‘s dunk, although it is impressive and powerful. It is not Smith going over looking to say some magical words to the fans in Philly who just witnessed said dunk. It is not Pablo Prigioni getting in the air then getting bailed out with the 25-foot back pass.
Really, it is Sixers coach Doug Collins doing his full McKayla Maroney I am not impressed impression afterwards.
Frankly, Collins shouldn’t be impressed with much his team did the last 48 hours.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 27
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18