Nov 5, 2012, 10:29 PM EDT
My favorite part of this video is not J.R. Smith‘s dunk, although it is impressive and powerful. It is not Smith going over looking to say some magical words to the fans in Philly who just witnessed said dunk. It is not Pablo Prigioni getting in the air then getting bailed out with the 25-foot back pass.
Really, it is Sixers coach Doug Collins doing his full McKayla Maroney I am not impressed impression afterwards.
Frankly, Collins shouldn’t be impressed with much his team did the last 48 hours.
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 0
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 21
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 6
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 44
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 64
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 64
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 18
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 16