Nov 5, 2012, 7:55 AM EDT
When you think NBA timeout music, piano-driven indie rock is not what usually comes to mind… then again, if it stops “Gangnam Style” from being played one more time it would be worth it.
And it may be coming to a Bobcats game soon.
Check out this twitter exchange begun by Ben Folds (of Ben Folds Five):
My band Ben Folds Five are from NC and would like to volunteer to be pit band at a@bobcats game this season
— benjamin folds (@BenFolds) November 5, 2012
@benfolds we hear you loud and clear Ben! DM us so we can exchange info and get the ball rolling…
— Charlotte Bobcats (@bobcats) November 5, 2012
I like it.
Sure, Ben Fold’s biggest hit was “Brick,” which may not be the ideal song title for an NBA team, but in the Bobcats case it may be appropriate. And again, less Gangnam Style is good for all of us.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 3
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 3
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15