Nov 4, 2012, 6:30 PM EDT
Rajon Rondo is one of the flashier players in the league, when he’s in the mood. I remember talking to him about it during All-Star weekend in Dallas back in 2010, pointing out that this seemed to be a new wrinkle to his game that had come about recently. Right?
“No, I’ve been playing that way my whole life,” he said. “You just haven’t been watching.”
We’re all watching now, of course, and this play from the Celtics’ win over the Wizards on Saturday was just the latest example. Block Rondo’s shot all you want, but keep in mind if he gets it back, then this is what can happen.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 2
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 13
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 22
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29