Nov 4, 2012, 6:30 PM EST
Rajon Rondo is one of the flashier players in the league, when he’s in the mood. I remember talking to him about it during All-Star weekend in Dallas back in 2010, pointing out that this seemed to be a new wrinkle to his game that had come about recently. Right?
“No, I’ve been playing that way my whole life,” he said. “You just haven’t been watching.”
We’re all watching now, of course, and this play from the Celtics’ win over the Wizards on Saturday was just the latest example. Block Rondo’s shot all you want, but keep in mind if he gets it back, then this is what can happen.
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 24
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 6
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 22
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 17
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)