Nov 4, 2012, 6:30 PM EST
Rajon Rondo is one of the flashier players in the league, when he’s in the mood. I remember talking to him about it during All-Star weekend in Dallas back in 2010, pointing out that this seemed to be a new wrinkle to his game that had come about recently. Right?
“No, I’ve been playing that way my whole life,” he said. “You just haven’t been watching.”
We’re all watching now, of course, and this play from the Celtics’ win over the Wizards on Saturday was just the latest example. Block Rondo’s shot all you want, but keep in mind if he gets it back, then this is what can happen.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 0
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 8
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13