Nov 4, 2012, 6:30 PM EDT
Rajon Rondo is one of the flashier players in the league, when he’s in the mood. I remember talking to him about it during All-Star weekend in Dallas back in 2010, pointing out that this seemed to be a new wrinkle to his game that had come about recently. Right?
“No, I’ve been playing that way my whole life,” he said. “You just haven’t been watching.”
We’re all watching now, of course, and this play from the Celtics’ win over the Wizards on Saturday was just the latest example. Block Rondo’s shot all you want, but keep in mind if he gets it back, then this is what can happen.
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 6
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 6
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 40
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1