Nov 4, 2012, 6:30 PM EDT
Rajon Rondo is one of the flashier players in the league, when he’s in the mood. I remember talking to him about it during All-Star weekend in Dallas back in 2010, pointing out that this seemed to be a new wrinkle to his game that had come about recently. Right?
“No, I’ve been playing that way my whole life,” he said. “You just haven’t been watching.”
We’re all watching now, of course, and this play from the Celtics’ win over the Wizards on Saturday was just the latest example. Block Rondo’s shot all you want, but keep in mind if he gets it back, then this is what can happen.
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 12
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24