Nov 4, 2012, 11:00 PM EDT
It’s honestly a surprise that this doesn’t happen more often.
Mid-way through the fourth quarter of the Warriors’ win over the Clippers on Saturday, David Lee didn’t appreciate the way Blake Griffin reacted to some contact underneath the basket. Likely dealing with this in varying degrees all night, Lee had a message for Griffin, and delivered it right to his face.
“Stop flopping,” Lee said.
Griffin has one of the worst reputations among fans and players alike as someone who unnecessarily sells contact like he’s working for Avon trying to secure that pink Cadillac.
Hopefully everyone who faces Griffin throughout the course of the season echoes Lee’s words, and does so to Griffin directly in order to possibly shame him from continuing this deplorable behavior in the future.
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 18
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 55
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23