Nov 3, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
DeAndre Jordan can jump high and finish.
If you want him to rotate quickly on defense or knock down his free throws you are talking to the wrong guy. But if you want a guy to throw it down and give you a highlight, he’s your man.
Jordan drew the foul on this play — they called it on Steve Blake when Dwight Howard should have gotten it — and it was just evidence of the kind of night it was for the Clippers where they played to their strengths and that was enough to beat the struggling Lakers 105-95.
- PBT Extra: Spurs lead Texas winners in NBA Free Agency 0
- J.J. Redick: Clippers deserve “F” for free agency after losing DeAndre Jordan 22
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 18
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 18
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 24
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 80