Nov 3, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
DeAndre Jordan can jump high and finish.
If you want him to rotate quickly on defense or knock down his free throws you are talking to the wrong guy. But if you want a guy to throw it down and give you a highlight, he’s your man.
Jordan drew the foul on this play — they called it on Steve Blake when Dwight Howard should have gotten it — and it was just evidence of the kind of night it was for the Clippers where they played to their strengths and that was enough to beat the struggling Lakers 105-95.
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 0
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 3
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 27
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 25
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 26