Nov 3, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
DeAndre Jordan can jump high and finish.
If you want him to rotate quickly on defense or knock down his free throws you are talking to the wrong guy. But if you want a guy to throw it down and give you a highlight, he’s your man.
Jordan drew the foul on this play — they called it on Steve Blake when Dwight Howard should have gotten it — and it was just evidence of the kind of night it was for the Clippers where they played to their strengths and that was enough to beat the struggling Lakers 105-95.
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11