Nov 3, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
DeAndre Jordan can jump high and finish.
If you want him to rotate quickly on defense or knock down his free throws you are talking to the wrong guy. But if you want a guy to throw it down and give you a highlight, he’s your man.
Jordan drew the foul on this play — they called it on Steve Blake when Dwight Howard should have gotten it — and it was just evidence of the kind of night it was for the Clippers where they played to their strengths and that was enough to beat the struggling Lakers 105-95.
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 2
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 40
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33
- PBT Extra: One-on-one with Stephen Curry 0
- LeBron James pumped to play with Kevin Love, Kyrie Irving again 10