Nov 3, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
DeAndre Jordan can jump high and finish.
If you want him to rotate quickly on defense or knock down his free throws you are talking to the wrong guy. But if you want a guy to throw it down and give you a highlight, he’s your man.
Jordan drew the foul on this play — they called it on Steve Blake when Dwight Howard should have gotten it — and it was just evidence of the kind of night it was for the Clippers where they played to their strengths and that was enough to beat the struggling Lakers 105-95.
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 3
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 41
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 53
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 17
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 44