Nov 2, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
Anthony Davis was on NBC Sports Network’s SportsTalk Thursday and talked Tim Duncan, his gold medal being his most prized award and of course the unibrow, specifically care and maintainance of said fashion statement.
It’s hard not to like this guy. Both on the court where he has handles, shot blocking, moves around the rim and a real energy — the Hornets have a franchise cornerstone. Off the court he’s humble, has a good attitude and a sense of humor. Plus there is the unibrow.
What more are you looking for?
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 6
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 6
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 4
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 7
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 46
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 5
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19