Nov 2, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
Anthony Davis was on NBC Sports Network’s SportsTalk Thursday and talked Tim Duncan, his gold medal being his most prized award and of course the unibrow, specifically care and maintainance of said fashion statement.
It’s hard not to like this guy. Both on the court where he has handles, shot blocking, moves around the rim and a real energy — the Hornets have a franchise cornerstone. Off the court he’s humble, has a good attitude and a sense of humor. Plus there is the unibrow.
What more are you looking for?
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 9
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 69
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30