Nov 2, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
Anthony Davis was on NBC Sports Network’s SportsTalk Thursday and talked Tim Duncan, his gold medal being his most prized award and of course the unibrow, specifically care and maintainance of said fashion statement.
It’s hard not to like this guy. Both on the court where he has handles, shot blocking, moves around the rim and a real energy — the Hornets have a franchise cornerstone. Off the court he’s humble, has a good attitude and a sense of humor. Plus there is the unibrow.
What more are you looking for?
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 6
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 19
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 46
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 24
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 20
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22