Nov 2, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
Anthony Davis was on NBC Sports Network’s SportsTalk Thursday and talked Tim Duncan, his gold medal being his most prized award and of course the unibrow, specifically care and maintainance of said fashion statement.
It’s hard not to like this guy. Both on the court where he has handles, shot blocking, moves around the rim and a real energy — the Hornets have a franchise cornerstone. Off the court he’s humble, has a good attitude and a sense of humor. Plus there is the unibrow.
What more are you looking for?
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 1
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 9
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 10
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 43