Nov 2, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
Anthony Davis was on NBC Sports Network’s SportsTalk Thursday and talked Tim Duncan, his gold medal being his most prized award and of course the unibrow, specifically care and maintainance of said fashion statement.
It’s hard not to like this guy. Both on the court where he has handles, shot blocking, moves around the rim and a real energy — the Hornets have a franchise cornerstone. Off the court he’s humble, has a good attitude and a sense of humor. Plus there is the unibrow.
What more are you looking for?
- Timberwolves run newspaper ad announcing Kevin Love-Andrew Wiggins trade with Cavaliers 0
- Steve Nash called Kobe Bryant a “mother f****** a******” but in a good way 3
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 22
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54