Nov 1, 2012, 10:10 AM EDT
I realize you don’t watch a lot of Lifetime network movies, at least until you visit your mother in law for the weekend and that’s all she has on (and she’ll talk your ear off about how bummed she is CSI:Miami went off the air…. it’s going to be a long weekend).
So we bring it to you — here is Metta World Peace acting in the Lifetime movie “The Eleventh Victim,” which is based on the Nancy Grace book that somebody somewhere must have read. I’m on “The Barbarian Nurseries” right now and would recommend that over anything Nancy Grace has ever written. But that’s not the point. World Peace got an acting gig before returning to his role as “that other Lakers starter” and seems to do a pretty solid job in this clip. The way the Lakers are playing to start the season it’s good he has something to fall back on.
Hat tip to The Big Lead.
- Eastern Conference Finals preview: Pacers vs. Heat 3
- Clippers let go of Vinny Del Negro as coach 20
- Durant donates $1 million to Oklahoma City tornado disaster relief efforts 14
- Odds for the NBA Draft Lottery (that teams don’t care if they win) 11
- Jim Boeheim says Knicks problem is not Carmelo, it’s everyone else 9
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (121)
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (88)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (75)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Live Extra: Watch Bruins-Rangers, Game 3
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- Golden Super Bowl to Bay Area; LI to Houston
- PBT: Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- CSN: Tiger admits he and Sergio don't get along
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4