Nov 1, 2012, 10:10 AM EDT
I realize you don’t watch a lot of Lifetime network movies, at least until you visit your mother in law for the weekend and that’s all she has on (and she’ll talk your ear off about how bummed she is CSI:Miami went off the air…. it’s going to be a long weekend).
So we bring it to you — here is Metta World Peace acting in the Lifetime movie “The Eleventh Victim,” which is based on the Nancy Grace book that somebody somewhere must have read. I’m on “The Barbarian Nurseries” right now and would recommend that over anything Nancy Grace has ever written. But that’s not the point. World Peace got an acting gig before returning to his role as “that other Lakers starter” and seems to do a pretty solid job in this clip. The way the Lakers are playing to start the season it’s good he has something to fall back on.
Hat tip to The Big Lead.
- Report: Suns, Eric Bledsoe have ‘made progress’ on a new contract in last couple of days 0
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 3
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16