Nov 1, 2012, 10:10 AM EDT
I realize you don’t watch a lot of Lifetime network movies, at least until you visit your mother in law for the weekend and that’s all she has on (and she’ll talk your ear off about how bummed she is CSI:Miami went off the air…. it’s going to be a long weekend).
So we bring it to you — here is Metta World Peace acting in the Lifetime movie “The Eleventh Victim,” which is based on the Nancy Grace book that somebody somewhere must have read. I’m on “The Barbarian Nurseries” right now and would recommend that over anything Nancy Grace has ever written. But that’s not the point. World Peace got an acting gig before returning to his role as “that other Lakers starter” and seems to do a pretty solid job in this clip. The way the Lakers are playing to start the season it’s good he has something to fall back on.
Hat tip to The Big Lead.
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 4
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 45
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43