Nov 1, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
There were plenty of highlights from the first big night of games in the NBA, but this is my favorite.
Jamal Crawford has long had one of the better crossovers in the NBA and if you think he’s lost his touch, I think you should go ask Rudy Gay. Although, this was more of a really sweet hesitation move.
Crawford dropped 29 and was a key reason the Clippers opened their season with a win. Which is nice to see one team in Los Angeles doing.
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 2
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 2
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 29
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 56
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 58
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 18
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 16
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40