Nov 1, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
There were plenty of highlights from the first big night of games in the NBA, but this is my favorite.
Jamal Crawford has long had one of the better crossovers in the NBA and if you think he’s lost his touch, I think you should go ask Rudy Gay. Although, this was more of a really sweet hesitation move.
Crawford dropped 29 and was a key reason the Clippers opened their season with a win. Which is nice to see one team in Los Angeles doing.
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 1
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 5
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 7
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6