Nov 1, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
There were plenty of highlights from the first big night of games in the NBA, but this is my favorite.
Jamal Crawford has long had one of the better crossovers in the NBA and if you think he’s lost his touch, I think you should go ask Rudy Gay. Although, this was more of a really sweet hesitation move.
Crawford dropped 29 and was a key reason the Clippers opened their season with a win. Which is nice to see one team in Los Angeles doing.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 37
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 18
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6