Nov 1, 2012, 9:40 PM EDT
But let’s not get too carried away just yet. Harden definitely had something to prove in his first career opening night start, and beyond that, he did all his damage against a Pistons team that once again appears headed for a season which will land them in the draft lottery yet again.
Houston was obviously happy with Harden’t initial performance, but over the course of the season, can Houston’s new acquisition be consistent enough to take them to the playoffs?
Check out the video above as Erik Kuselias and Chris Mannix discuss Houston’s chances during a recent segment on NBC SportsTalk.
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 20
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 37
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 8
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 60
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2