Nov 1, 2012, 9:40 PM EDT
But let’s not get too carried away just yet. Harden definitely had something to prove in his first career opening night start, and beyond that, he did all his damage against a Pistons team that once again appears headed for a season which will land them in the draft lottery yet again.
Houston was obviously happy with Harden’t initial performance, but over the course of the season, can Houston’s new acquisition be consistent enough to take them to the playoffs?
Check out the video above as Erik Kuselias and Chris Mannix discuss Houston’s chances during a recent segment on NBC SportsTalk.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61