Nov 1, 2012, 9:40 PM EDT
But let’s not get too carried away just yet. Harden definitely had something to prove in his first career opening night start, and beyond that, he did all his damage against a Pistons team that once again appears headed for a season which will land them in the draft lottery yet again.
Houston was obviously happy with Harden’t initial performance, but over the course of the season, can Houston’s new acquisition be consistent enough to take them to the playoffs?
Check out the video above as Erik Kuselias and Chris Mannix discuss Houston’s chances during a recent segment on NBC SportsTalk.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 53
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9