Nov 1, 2012, 9:40 PM EDT
But let’s not get too carried away just yet. Harden definitely had something to prove in his first career opening night start, and beyond that, he did all his damage against a Pistons team that once again appears headed for a season which will land them in the draft lottery yet again.
Houston was obviously happy with Harden’t initial performance, but over the course of the season, can Houston’s new acquisition be consistent enough to take them to the playoffs?
Check out the video above as Erik Kuselias and Chris Mannix discuss Houston’s chances during a recent segment on NBC SportsTalk.
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shone 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 0
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 9
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 15
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8