Oct 31, 2012, 8:27 PM EDT
Maybe the best part of this is the cameo in the first minute. If I have to tell you who that is…
Kyrie Irving is back with his Uncle Drew character and this time he brings and older version of Kevin Love — named Wes — along to a park in Crenshaw, California, where they run some old man hustle on the youngins. If you couldn’t figure out it was a Pepsi Max ad, watch what the crowd is drinking more closely.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 42
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 34
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18