Oct 31, 2012, 8:27 PM EDT
Maybe the best part of this is the cameo in the first minute. If I have to tell you who that is…
Kyrie Irving is back with his Uncle Drew character and this time he brings and older version of Kevin Love — named Wes — along to a park in Crenshaw, California, where they run some old man hustle on the youngins. If you couldn’t figure out it was a Pepsi Max ad, watch what the crowd is drinking more closely.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 1
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 19
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 17
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49