Oct 31, 2012, 8:27 PM EDT
Maybe the best part of this is the cameo in the first minute. If I have to tell you who that is…
Kyrie Irving is back with his Uncle Drew character and this time he brings and older version of Kevin Love — named Wes — along to a park in Crenshaw, California, where they run some old man hustle on the youngins. If you couldn’t figure out it was a Pepsi Max ad, watch what the crowd is drinking more closely.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 2
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 17
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 27
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 6