Oct 31, 2012, 8:27 PM EST
Maybe the best part of this is the cameo in the first minute. If I have to tell you who that is…
Kyrie Irving is back with his Uncle Drew character and this time he brings and older version of Kevin Love — named Wes — along to a park in Crenshaw, California, where they run some old man hustle on the youngins. If you couldn’t figure out it was a Pepsi Max ad, watch what the crowd is drinking more closely.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 15
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18