Oct 31, 2012, 8:27 PM EST
Maybe the best part of this is the cameo in the first minute. If I have to tell you who that is…
Kyrie Irving is back with his Uncle Drew character and this time he brings and older version of Kevin Love — named Wes — along to a park in Crenshaw, California, where they run some old man hustle on the youngins. If you couldn’t figure out it was a Pepsi Max ad, watch what the crowd is drinking more closely.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 13: Talking Asik, Gasol trades plus NBA Draft with Rob Dauster 0
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. 23
- Report: Grizzlies shopping Zach Randolph around, want deal with Pelicans 6
- Nets notes: Kidd takes some credit, Lopez downplays injury, and Pierce off the bench 2
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 26
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (52)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)