Oct 31, 2012, 11:39 PM EST
Entertaining opening night contest in Toronto between the Raptors and the Pacers. There were plenty of solid performances for both teams — David West had his way offensively with 25 points in 28 minutes, Paul George finished with 14 points, 15 rebounds, and five assists, and for the Raptors, Kyle Lowry did it all with 21 points, seven rebounds, eight assists, and five steals. But in the end, it all came down to this.
Indiana trailed by eight with 4:22 to play, before ending the game on a 10-2 run to steal it.
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 9
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 23
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 53
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 21
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)