Oct 31, 2012, 11:39 PM EDT
Entertaining opening night contest in Toronto between the Raptors and the Pacers. There were plenty of solid performances for both teams — David West had his way offensively with 25 points in 28 minutes, Paul George finished with 14 points, 15 rebounds, and five assists, and for the Raptors, Kyle Lowry did it all with 21 points, seven rebounds, eight assists, and five steals. But in the end, it all came down to this.
Indiana trailed by eight with 4:22 to play, before ending the game on a 10-2 run to steal it.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 10
- Harden’s 17 fourth-quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 7
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 52
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 29
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 21