Oct 31, 2012, 11:39 PM EDT
Entertaining opening night contest in Toronto between the Raptors and the Pacers. There were plenty of solid performances for both teams — David West had his way offensively with 25 points in 28 minutes, Paul George finished with 14 points, 15 rebounds, and five assists, and for the Raptors, Kyle Lowry did it all with 21 points, seven rebounds, eight assists, and five steals. But in the end, it all came down to this.
Indiana trailed by eight with 4:22 to play, before ending the game on a 10-2 run to steal it.
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 0
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 9
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 41
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 55
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 17