Oct 31, 2012, 11:39 PM EDT
Entertaining opening night contest in Toronto between the Raptors and the Pacers. There were plenty of solid performances for both teams — David West had his way offensively with 25 points in 28 minutes, Paul George finished with 14 points, 15 rebounds, and five assists, and for the Raptors, Kyle Lowry did it all with 21 points, seven rebounds, eight assists, and five steals. But in the end, it all came down to this.
Indiana trailed by eight with 4:22 to play, before ending the game on a 10-2 run to steal it.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 22
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 24
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8