Oct 31, 2012, 3:10 PM EDT
Amar’e Stoudemire is getting further away from his return to the basketball court for the Knicks, but even if he was ready, we’re unsure how he’d even make it out of his neighborhood. That’s because his Range Rover is almost completely submerged, thanks to flooding caused by Hurricane Sandy in various parts of the Northeast.
Stoudemire himself posted the photo to his Instagram page (follow him there @amareisreal).
Stoudemire isn’t the only one dealing with issues like this, of course, so the league has decided to postpone Thursday night’s nationally televised game in Brooklyn between the Nets and the Knicks.
Given the photographic evidence of how things look out there, the decision was probably the only one to make.
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 15
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 4
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 32
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 21