Oct 31, 2012, 3:10 PM EDT
Amar’e Stoudemire is getting further away from his return to the basketball court for the Knicks, but even if he was ready, we’re unsure how he’d even make it out of his neighborhood. That’s because his Range Rover is almost completely submerged, thanks to flooding caused by Hurricane Sandy in various parts of the Northeast.
Stoudemire himself posted the photo to his Instagram page (follow him there @amareisreal).
Stoudemire isn’t the only one dealing with issues like this, of course, so the league has decided to postpone Thursday night’s nationally televised game in Brooklyn between the Nets and the Knicks.
Given the photographic evidence of how things look out there, the decision was probably the only one to make.
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 13
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 36
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 26
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2