Oct 31, 2012, 3:10 PM EDT
Amar’e Stoudemire is getting further away from his return to the basketball court for the Knicks, but even if he was ready, we’re unsure how he’d even make it out of his neighborhood. That’s because his Range Rover is almost completely submerged, thanks to flooding caused by Hurricane Sandy in various parts of the Northeast.
Stoudemire himself posted the photo to his Instagram page (follow him there @amareisreal).
Stoudemire isn’t the only one dealing with issues like this, of course, so the league has decided to postpone Thursday night’s nationally televised game in Brooklyn between the Nets and the Knicks.
Given the photographic evidence of how things look out there, the decision was probably the only one to make.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 25
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18