Oct 31, 2012, 3:10 PM EST
Amar’e Stoudemire is getting further away from his return to the basketball court for the Knicks, but even if he was ready, we’re unsure how he’d even make it out of his neighborhood. That’s because his Range Rover is almost completely submerged, thanks to flooding caused by Hurricane Sandy in various parts of the Northeast.
Stoudemire himself posted the photo to his Instagram page (follow him there @amareisreal).
Stoudemire isn’t the only one dealing with issues like this, of course, so the league has decided to postpone Thursday night’s nationally televised game in Brooklyn between the Nets and the Knicks.
Given the photographic evidence of how things look out there, the decision was probably the only one to make.
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 11
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13