Oct 31, 2012, 3:10 PM EDT
Amar’e Stoudemire is getting further away from his return to the basketball court for the Knicks, but even if he was ready, we’re unsure how he’d even make it out of his neighborhood. That’s because his Range Rover is almost completely submerged, thanks to flooding caused by Hurricane Sandy in various parts of the Northeast.
Stoudemire himself posted the photo to his Instagram page (follow him there @amareisreal).
Stoudemire isn’t the only one dealing with issues like this, of course, so the league has decided to postpone Thursday night’s nationally televised game in Brooklyn between the Nets and the Knicks.
Given the photographic evidence of how things look out there, the decision was probably the only one to make.
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 0
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 12
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 47