Oct 30, 2012, 7:01 PM EST
In the latest episode of Damian Lillard‘s web series “License to Lillard,” we are taken through Lillard’s journey during his first summer as an NBA player. We go through his orientation with adidas, which includes a pretty great part where he gets to sponsor the youth team he played on growing up as part of his deal.
We also get to hear Lillard’s take on his Summer League experience, where he earned MVP honors — and threw down a ridiculous dunk in traffic (at the 7:44 mark) along the way.
Lillard is likely to find himself in the Rookie of the Year conversation most of the season, both because of his court vision and athletic ability, as well as the opportunity he should receive to play on a well below-average Blazers team. Hopefully we’ll get a chance to see the journey continue as the season progresses.
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 17
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 34
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 20
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 19