Oct 30, 2012, 6:20 PM EDT
We already told you all about the LeBron X, the tenth signature shoe from Nike for LeBron James. The newly-minted world champion will be wearing a special edition of the kicks on opening night, featuring a gold colorway and features that pay tribute to his first championship season.
From the official release:
“LeBron James will open the season in a special gold-themed LEBRON X paying tribute to the team’s 2011-2012 Championship. James’ tenth Nike signature shoe combines dynamic containment, protection and responsiveness tailored to one of the world’s most explosive players.
“Continuing the LEBRON X’s deeper storytelling with colors, this version features gold for the ring and white/red for the home uniforms they wore on June 21 when capturing the championship.
“The shoe also features graphics representing the championship. On the right shoe’s medial side is “MVP” plus the number of points he scored in the playoffs. The left shoe’s medial panel has “CHAMP” and the team’s playoff record. The font mimics traditional ring inscription.”
Check out the gallery below for the detailed photos. It’s good to be King.
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 0
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 8
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 2
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 15
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18