Oct 30, 2012, 6:20 PM EST
We already told you all about the LeBron X, the tenth signature shoe from Nike for LeBron James. The newly-minted world champion will be wearing a special edition of the kicks on opening night, featuring a gold colorway and features that pay tribute to his first championship season.
From the official release:
“LeBron James will open the season in a special gold-themed LEBRON X paying tribute to the team’s 2011-2012 Championship. James’ tenth Nike signature shoe combines dynamic containment, protection and responsiveness tailored to one of the world’s most explosive players.
“Continuing the LEBRON X’s deeper storytelling with colors, this version features gold for the ring and white/red for the home uniforms they wore on June 21 when capturing the championship.
“The shoe also features graphics representing the championship. On the right shoe’s medial side is “MVP” plus the number of points he scored in the playoffs. The left shoe’s medial panel has “CHAMP” and the team’s playoff record. The font mimics traditional ring inscription.”
Check out the gallery below for the detailed photos. It’s good to be King.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 0
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 2
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 41
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 4
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9