Oct 30, 2012, 10:19 AM EST
The Bulls brought in Kyrylo Fesenko looking to add a little depth at the five spot, but once they got a closer look at the roster they decided “we’re good here” and waived Fesenko.
Now Fesenko is getting a look from the Atlanta Hawks, reports Shams Charania of Real GM:
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) October 29, 2012
Atlanta starts a very good front line of Al Horford and Josh Smith, with the only true center behind them being Zaza Pachulia. The Hawks may be interested in adding depth and they only have 14 guys on the roster so nobody needs to be cut to make room.
Not sure it happens in Atlanta, but you can bet that Fesenko will land somewhere this season. Fesenko played four years in the NBA and had a cup of coffee last season with the Pacers, he knows how to be an NBA player. A lot of GMs will have him on their list and when someone’s center (starting or backup) goes down Fesenko’s phone will ring.
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 1
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 1
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 13
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 48
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12