Oct 29, 2012, 6:21 PM EDT
I’m not going to miss the preseason, with its sloppy play, funky lineup experiments, star players sitting out and meaningless results.
But still, there were some great plays during the preseason, so here are the top 10, as compiled by the fine people at NBA.com. Personally I would have had Carlos Delfino number one, but it’s preseason for the video guys, too.
Enjoy. Then let’s get on with the real thing.
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 19
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29