Oct 29, 2012, 11:36 AM EDT
Well their ain’t no dance party like a Caron Butler dance party, and it was going onto Psy’s “Gangnam Style” during the Clippers final preseason game. What I enjoy most is Butler messing up Lamar Odom‘s hair, or trying to at least.
And yes, Gangnam style will be infecting NBA arenas pretty much for at least the first half of this season.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9