Oct 29, 2012, 11:36 AM EST
Well their ain’t no dance party like a Caron Butler dance party, and it was going onto Psy’s “Gangnam Style” during the Clippers final preseason game. What I enjoy most is Butler messing up Lamar Odom‘s hair, or trying to at least.
And yes, Gangnam style will be infecting NBA arenas pretty much for at least the first half of this season.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 10
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0