Oct 29, 2012, 11:36 AM EDT
Well their ain’t no dance party like a Caron Butler dance party, and it was going onto Psy’s “Gangnam Style” during the Clippers final preseason game. What I enjoy most is Butler messing up Lamar Odom‘s hair, or trying to at least.
And yes, Gangnam style will be infecting NBA arenas pretty much for at least the first half of this season.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7