Oct 29, 2012, 11:36 AM EDT
Well their ain’t no dance party like a Caron Butler dance party, and it was going onto Psy’s “Gangnam Style” during the Clippers final preseason game. What I enjoy most is Butler messing up Lamar Odom‘s hair, or trying to at least.
And yes, Gangnam style will be infecting NBA arenas pretty much for at least the first half of this season.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 20
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49