Oct 29, 2012, 11:36 AM EDT
Well their ain’t no dance party like a Caron Butler dance party, and it was going onto Psy’s “Gangnam Style” during the Clippers final preseason game. What I enjoy most is Butler messing up Lamar Odom‘s hair, or trying to at least.
And yes, Gangnam style will be infecting NBA arenas pretty much for at least the first half of this season.
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 11
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 17
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 51
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 4
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 17
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 32
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22