Oct 29, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
Blake Griffin has just found his groove in front of the camera. He’s got a great, dry sense of humor that works really well with the right material.
These ads from Kia are the right material. Pretty funny stuff.
Personally, I’d be afraid of what 10-year-old me would say back to current me if I traveled back in time. Which is one key reason I’m not doing it.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9