Oct 29, 2012, 2:29 PM EST
Blake Griffin has just found his groove in front of the camera. He’s got a great, dry sense of humor that works really well with the right material.
These ads from Kia are the right material. Pretty funny stuff.
Personally, I’d be afraid of what 10-year-old me would say back to current me if I traveled back in time. Which is one key reason I’m not doing it.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 15
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 10
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8