Oct 29, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
Blake Griffin has just found his groove in front of the camera. He’s got a great, dry sense of humor that works really well with the right material.
These ads from Kia are the right material. Pretty funny stuff.
Personally, I’d be afraid of what 10-year-old me would say back to current me if I traveled back in time. Which is one key reason I’m not doing it.
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 22
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 19
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 60
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20