Oct 29, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
Blake Griffin has just found his groove in front of the camera. He’s got a great, dry sense of humor that works really well with the right material.
These ads from Kia are the right material. Pretty funny stuff.
Personally, I’d be afraid of what 10-year-old me would say back to current me if I traveled back in time. Which is one key reason I’m not doing it.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 0
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 8
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 20
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15