Oct 29, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
Blake Griffin has just found his groove in front of the camera. He’s got a great, dry sense of humor that works really well with the right material.
These ads from Kia are the right material. Pretty funny stuff.
Personally, I’d be afraid of what 10-year-old me would say back to current me if I traveled back in time. Which is one key reason I’m not doing it.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 8
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 19
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30