Oct 28, 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
First things first — do not ever get your hair cut on a basketball court. Ever. Even if you are Dwyane Wade. Even if they put a tarp down. Those hairs are going to get on the court and be a bear to clean up.
While Wade is getting his hair cut he talks musical playlist and what he listens to before games in this video. You knew Jay-Z and Kanye West were on the list. Then from there it is solid — 2 Chainz, Common, I can even respect the Coldplay call.
But John Mayer? Tell me that’s a Gabrielle Union thing. Please.
Anyway, that is Dwyane Wade talking music while getting a haircut before his next commercial shoot. And you think the Heat might have lost some focus…
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 1
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 5
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 7
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 63
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24