Oct 28, 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
First things first — do not ever get your hair cut on a basketball court. Ever. Even if you are Dwyane Wade. Even if they put a tarp down. Those hairs are going to get on the court and be a bear to clean up.
While Wade is getting his hair cut he talks musical playlist and what he listens to before games in this video. You knew Jay-Z and Kanye West were on the list. Then from there it is solid — 2 Chainz, Common, I can even respect the Coldplay call.
But John Mayer? Tell me that’s a Gabrielle Union thing. Please.
Anyway, that is Dwyane Wade talking music while getting a haircut before his next commercial shoot. And you think the Heat might have lost some focus…
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 43
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 86
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13