Oct 28, 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
First things first — do not ever get your hair cut on a basketball court. Ever. Even if you are Dwyane Wade. Even if they put a tarp down. Those hairs are going to get on the court and be a bear to clean up.
While Wade is getting his hair cut he talks musical playlist and what he listens to before games in this video. You knew Jay-Z and Kanye West were on the list. Then from there it is solid — 2 Chainz, Common, I can even respect the Coldplay call.
But John Mayer? Tell me that’s a Gabrielle Union thing. Please.
Anyway, that is Dwyane Wade talking music while getting a haircut before his next commercial shoot. And you think the Heat might have lost some focus…
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 0
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 12
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 47