Oct 27, 2012, 10:29 AM EDT
Friday night was the last night of preseason basketball. And we say goodbye without much sadness because it means no more games with key players sitting out for “general soreness” or coaches experimenting with lineups or guys destined for the D-League racking up 30 minutes a game. We’re ready for games that matter.
But we say goodbye with a couple entertaining plays. Above… note to the Hornets defense: If you don’t get between LeBron James and the basket bad things happen. Very bad things.
Below, well, if Gerald Green can carry some of his preseason play over the regular season the Pacers just got better. Green can still just get up like few others on the wing.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20