Oct 27, 2012, 10:29 AM EDT
Friday night was the last night of preseason basketball. And we say goodbye without much sadness because it means no more games with key players sitting out for “general soreness” or coaches experimenting with lineups or guys destined for the D-League racking up 30 minutes a game. We’re ready for games that matter.
But we say goodbye with a couple entertaining plays. Above… note to the Hornets defense: If you don’t get between LeBron James and the basket bad things happen. Very bad things.
Below, well, if Gerald Green can carry some of his preseason play over the regular season the Pacers just got better. Green can still just get up like few others on the wing.
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 6
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8