Oct 27, 2012, 10:29 AM EDT
Friday night was the last night of preseason basketball. And we say goodbye without much sadness because it means no more games with key players sitting out for “general soreness” or coaches experimenting with lineups or guys destined for the D-League racking up 30 minutes a game. We’re ready for games that matter.
But we say goodbye with a couple entertaining plays. Above… note to the Hornets defense: If you don’t get between LeBron James and the basket bad things happen. Very bad things.
Below, well, if Gerald Green can carry some of his preseason play over the regular season the Pacers just got better. Green can still just get up like few others on the wing.
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 20
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 28
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 29