Oct 27, 2012, 10:29 AM EDT
Friday night was the last night of preseason basketball. And we say goodbye without much sadness because it means no more games with key players sitting out for “general soreness” or coaches experimenting with lineups or guys destined for the D-League racking up 30 minutes a game. We’re ready for games that matter.
But we say goodbye with a couple entertaining plays. Above… note to the Hornets defense: If you don’t get between LeBron James and the basket bad things happen. Very bad things.
Below, well, if Gerald Green can carry some of his preseason play over the regular season the Pacers just got better. Green can still just get up like few others on the wing.
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 26
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 38
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 9
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 61
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2