Oct 26, 2012, 8:44 AM EDT
They make it look routine.
There are challengers to the “most entertaining team in the NBA” crown that for my money the Clippers still have. OKC is always good, Denver is going to be one of those teams this year but the Clippers are just fun. They have Chris Paul throwing lobs to Blake Griffin. Or DeAndre Jordan. Or he just steps back for the shot himself. Eric Bledsoe is fun to watch. Jamal Crawford‘s crossover is mesmerizing.
I can’t wait for real games — with real defense — to start next week. Not that anybody really is going to stop this anyway.
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 0
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 8
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 10
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13