Oct 26, 2012, 8:44 AM EST
They make it look routine.
There are challengers to the “most entertaining team in the NBA” crown that for my money the Clippers still have. OKC is always good, Denver is going to be one of those teams this year but the Clippers are just fun. They have Chris Paul throwing lobs to Blake Griffin. Or DeAndre Jordan. Or he just steps back for the shot himself. Eric Bledsoe is fun to watch. Jamal Crawford‘s crossover is mesmerizing.
I can’t wait for real games — with real defense — to start next week. Not that anybody really is going to stop this anyway.
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 3
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 3
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 13
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 11
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Report: Kenyon Martin, Metta World Peace had “heated” argument (35)