Oct 26, 2012, 8:44 AM EDT
They make it look routine.
There are challengers to the “most entertaining team in the NBA” crown that for my money the Clippers still have. OKC is always good, Denver is going to be one of those teams this year but the Clippers are just fun. They have Chris Paul throwing lobs to Blake Griffin. Or DeAndre Jordan. Or he just steps back for the shot himself. Eric Bledsoe is fun to watch. Jamal Crawford‘s crossover is mesmerizing.
I can’t wait for real games — with real defense — to start next week. Not that anybody really is going to stop this anyway.
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 7
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 10
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 5
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 46
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33