Oct 26, 2012, 8:44 AM EDT
They make it look routine.
There are challengers to the “most entertaining team in the NBA” crown that for my money the Clippers still have. OKC is always good, Denver is going to be one of those teams this year but the Clippers are just fun. They have Chris Paul throwing lobs to Blake Griffin. Or DeAndre Jordan. Or he just steps back for the shot himself. Eric Bledsoe is fun to watch. Jamal Crawford‘s crossover is mesmerizing.
I can’t wait for real games — with real defense — to start next week. Not that anybody really is going to stop this anyway.
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 2
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 2
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25