Oct 26, 2012, 8:44 AM EDT
They make it look routine.
There are challengers to the “most entertaining team in the NBA” crown that for my money the Clippers still have. OKC is always good, Denver is going to be one of those teams this year but the Clippers are just fun. They have Chris Paul throwing lobs to Blake Griffin. Or DeAndre Jordan. Or he just steps back for the shot himself. Eric Bledsoe is fun to watch. Jamal Crawford‘s crossover is mesmerizing.
I can’t wait for real games — with real defense — to start next week. Not that anybody really is going to stop this anyway.
- Adjusting for playoff rotations round two: Watch out for the Wizards 0
- Hobbled Chris Paul, Clippers’ role players do just enough to dethrone Spurs in Game 7 17
- Chris Paul banks in game winner to lift Clippers past Spurs (VIDEO) 25
- Report: Bulls’ Mike Dunleavy won’t be suspended for Game 1 against Cavaliers 22
- PBT Extra: Can Clippers build on Game 6 win? 2
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Derrick Rose got it done on both ends in first round 2
- Hawks eliminate Nets from playoffs with blowout victory in Game 6 9
- PBT Extra: Clash of styles favors Warriors over Grizzlies 4