Oct 26, 2012, 10:13 AM EDT
But West still doesn’t get why. Dallas management talks about it being behavior issues around the team and influence on young players, but West told Marc Stein of ESPN he was being blamed for stuff he didn’t have anything to do with.
“There was an argument between two teammates in the locker room last night that didn’t involve me,” said West, who had two points, one assist and three turnovers in 21 minutes against the Thunder. “Somehow I’m being blamed for it. I had nothing to do with it. I don’t know what’s going on.”
The bottom line is West is out in Dallas. It will be interesting to see what teams step up and show interest in him. West has a history in Boston but they are already deep. The Lakers could use depth but their payroll is already high and they are already trying to deal with getting a lot of new personalities to mesh. There will be others that steps forward.
But West still isn’t sure why they have to.
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 18
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 30
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6
- What four players left likely to get cut from Team USA roster? Things don’t look good for Andre Drummond. 19
- John Calipari says he was not close to going to Cleveland. LeBron or not. 12
- Report: Shawn Marion commits to play with Cavaliers, LeBron James 47