Oct 26, 2012, 7:13 PM EDT
Finally, the NBA season is almost here. In just days there will be actual NBA games that matter (not just training camp and exhibition games).
The crew here at PBT has put together our NBA season previews for all 30 teams, which we started in the Atlantic Division and moved west through the entire NBA. To make it easier for you to find our preview of your favorite team — then tell us how wrong we are about them — we’re collecting all the previews in one place. Right here.
Bookmark this page then after the season you can come back and see just how spot on we were.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31