Oct 26, 2012, 7:13 PM EDT
Finally, the NBA season is almost here. In just days there will be actual NBA games that matter (not just training camp and exhibition games).
The crew here at PBT has put together our NBA season previews for all 30 teams, which we started in the Atlantic Division and moved west through the entire NBA. To make it easier for you to find our preview of your favorite team — then tell us how wrong we are about them — we’re collecting all the previews in one place. Right here.
Bookmark this page then after the season you can come back and see just how spot on we were.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 41
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 5
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5