Oct 26, 2012, 7:13 PM EST
Finally, the NBA season is almost here. In just days there will be actual NBA games that matter (not just training camp and exhibition games).
The crew here at PBT has put together our NBA season previews for all 30 teams, which we started in the Atlantic Division and moved west through the entire NBA. To make it easier for you to find our preview of your favorite team — then tell us how wrong we are about them — we’re collecting all the previews in one place. Right here.
Bookmark this page then after the season you can come back and see just how spot on we were.
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 2
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 5
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 13
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 12
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 6
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)