Oct 26, 2012, 7:13 PM EDT
Finally, the NBA season is almost here. In just days there will be actual NBA games that matter (not just training camp and exhibition games).
The crew here at PBT has put together our NBA season previews for all 30 teams, which we started in the Atlantic Division and moved west through the entire NBA. To make it easier for you to find our preview of your favorite team — then tell us how wrong we are about them — we’re collecting all the previews in one place. Right here.
Bookmark this page then after the season you can come back and see just how spot on we were.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 25
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 29
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4