Oct 25, 2012, 10:15 AM EDT
I’m not even sure what to call that move. Wait for the slow-motion replay on the second half of the video so you get a good look at it.
LeBron James fakes a behind-the-back pass, turns it into a behind the legs dribble that just burns everybody named Trevor on the Wizards (Booker and Ariza go for the fake). I’ve never seen that move before. He then drives the lane and does so without getting a technical somehow.
Hat tip to Lang Whitaker (blogging for GQ this season) for this.
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 20
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 25
- Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are greatest of all time 61
- LeBron James becomes Obamacare pitchman 38
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 31