Oct 25, 2012, 10:15 AM EST
I’m not even sure what to call that move. Wait for the slow-motion replay on the second half of the video so you get a good look at it.
LeBron James fakes a behind-the-back pass, turns it into a behind the legs dribble that just burns everybody named Trevor on the Wizards (Booker and Ariza go for the fake). I’ve never seen that move before. He then drives the lane and does so without getting a technical somehow.
Hat tip to Lang Whitaker (blogging for GQ this season) for this.
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 0
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 36
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 17