Oct 25, 2012, 10:15 AM EDT
I’m not even sure what to call that move. Wait for the slow-motion replay on the second half of the video so you get a good look at it.
LeBron James fakes a behind-the-back pass, turns it into a behind the legs dribble that just burns everybody named Trevor on the Wizards (Booker and Ariza go for the fake). I’ve never seen that move before. He then drives the lane and does so without getting a technical somehow.
Hat tip to Lang Whitaker (blogging for GQ this season) for this.
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 8
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 18
- FIBA World Cup USA vs. Serbia preview: Serbia no pushover but Americans should grab gold 4
- France beats Lithuania to win World Cup bronze 6
- Carmelo Anthony says nobody would want to play for Hawks 20
- Rudy Gay upset over ‘dirty play’ that caused him to suffer a fractured jaw in Team USA’s win over Lithuania 17
- Serbia holds off furious French comeback, wins to advance to gold medal game vs. USA 4
- Hawks GM Danny Ferry releases statement on his leave of absence, apologizes again 6