Oct 25, 2012, 10:15 AM EST
I’m not even sure what to call that move. Wait for the slow-motion replay on the second half of the video so you get a good look at it.
LeBron James fakes a behind-the-back pass, turns it into a behind the legs dribble that just burns everybody named Trevor on the Wizards (Booker and Ariza go for the fake). I’ve never seen that move before. He then drives the lane and does so without getting a technical somehow.
Hat tip to Lang Whitaker (blogging for GQ this season) for this.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13