Oct 25, 2012, 10:15 AM EDT
I’m not even sure what to call that move. Wait for the slow-motion replay on the second half of the video so you get a good look at it.
LeBron James fakes a behind-the-back pass, turns it into a behind the legs dribble that just burns everybody named Trevor on the Wizards (Booker and Ariza go for the fake). I’ve never seen that move before. He then drives the lane and does so without getting a technical somehow.
Hat tip to Lang Whitaker (blogging for GQ this season) for this.
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 63
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 30
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 20
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 61