Oct 25, 2012, 12:22 AM EST
You’ve always wondered what it would be like to see Arizona Cardinal’s receiver (and Minnesota native) Larry Fitzgerald shave Kevin Love‘s head. Now you can check that off the bucket list.
While we could spend time mocking the video or Kevin Love’s head or any number of things here, it is for a great cause — every time this video is viewed, retweeted (on Twitter, obviously) or is liked or shared on Facebook Love and Fitzgerald will donate 25¢ to a breast cancer charity, up to $250,000 total. Fitzgerald is all in on this because he lost his mother to the cancer.
So, go ahead and like or retweet this post if you want, but be sure to do the same for the video.
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 0
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 5
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 16