Oct 25, 2012, 12:22 AM EDT
You’ve always wondered what it would be like to see Arizona Cardinal’s receiver (and Minnesota native) Larry Fitzgerald shave Kevin Love‘s head. Now you can check that off the bucket list.
While we could spend time mocking the video or Kevin Love’s head or any number of things here, it is for a great cause — every time this video is viewed, retweeted (on Twitter, obviously) or is liked or shared on Facebook Love and Fitzgerald will donate 25¢ to a breast cancer charity, up to $250,000 total. Fitzgerald is all in on this because he lost his mother to the cancer.
So, go ahead and like or retweet this post if you want, but be sure to do the same for the video.
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 0
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 5
- Pat Riley: ‘No more smiling faces with hidden agendas.’ That’s totally about LeBron, right? 30
- Report: One Trail Blazers player gives LaMarcus Aldridge just 50-50 chance of re-signing 9
- Clippers put on offensive showcase, take Game 1 vs. Spurs 10