Oct 25, 2012, 12:22 AM EDT
You’ve always wondered what it would be like to see Arizona Cardinal’s receiver (and Minnesota native) Larry Fitzgerald shave Kevin Love‘s head. Now you can check that off the bucket list.
While we could spend time mocking the video or Kevin Love’s head or any number of things here, it is for a great cause — every time this video is viewed, retweeted (on Twitter, obviously) or is liked or shared on Facebook Love and Fitzgerald will donate 25¢ to a breast cancer charity, up to $250,000 total. Fitzgerald is all in on this because he lost his mother to the cancer.
So, go ahead and like or retweet this post if you want, but be sure to do the same for the video.
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 8
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 10
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 38