Oct 25, 2012, 12:22 AM EDT
You’ve always wondered what it would be like to see Arizona Cardinal’s receiver (and Minnesota native) Larry Fitzgerald shave Kevin Love‘s head. Now you can check that off the bucket list.
While we could spend time mocking the video or Kevin Love’s head or any number of things here, it is for a great cause — every time this video is viewed, retweeted (on Twitter, obviously) or is liked or shared on Facebook Love and Fitzgerald will donate 25¢ to a breast cancer charity, up to $250,000 total. Fitzgerald is all in on this because he lost his mother to the cancer.
So, go ahead and like or retweet this post if you want, but be sure to do the same for the video.
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 6
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 13
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 19
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 52
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 4
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 17
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 32