Oct 25, 2012, 12:22 AM EDT
You’ve always wondered what it would be like to see Arizona Cardinal’s receiver (and Minnesota native) Larry Fitzgerald shave Kevin Love‘s head. Now you can check that off the bucket list.
While we could spend time mocking the video or Kevin Love’s head or any number of things here, it is for a great cause — every time this video is viewed, retweeted (on Twitter, obviously) or is liked or shared on Facebook Love and Fitzgerald will donate 25¢ to a breast cancer charity, up to $250,000 total. Fitzgerald is all in on this because he lost his mother to the cancer.
So, go ahead and like or retweet this post if you want, but be sure to do the same for the video.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20