Oct 25, 2012, 3:36 PM EDT
By now you’ve seen the announcement — David Stern is stepping down as commissioner of the NBA effective Feb. 1, 2014 (30 years to the day since he took the job). Adam Silver, the current deputy commissioner and the guy you remember as the owners bulldog during the labor negotiations last year, is taking over for him. By now you’ve started talking about Stern’s legacy.
Now, here it is from the man himself.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 0
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 15
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 77
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19