Oct 25, 2012, 3:36 PM EST
By now you’ve seen the announcement — David Stern is stepping down as commissioner of the NBA effective Feb. 1, 2014 (30 years to the day since he took the job). Adam Silver, the current deputy commissioner and the guy you remember as the owners bulldog during the labor negotiations last year, is taking over for him. By now you’ve started talking about Stern’s legacy.
Now, here it is from the man himself.
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 0
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 10
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 9
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 50
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7