Oct 25, 2012, 3:36 PM EDT
By now you’ve seen the announcement — David Stern is stepping down as commissioner of the NBA effective Feb. 1, 2014 (30 years to the day since he took the job). Adam Silver, the current deputy commissioner and the guy you remember as the owners bulldog during the labor negotiations last year, is taking over for him. By now you’ve started talking about Stern’s legacy.
Now, here it is from the man himself.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 6
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 14
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 10
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18