Oct 24, 2012, 11:22 AM EDT
You can’t take anything away from game results and team outcomes in the preseason — the Lakers are 0-6, could go 0-8 and that is going to impact their regular season about as much as what Eva Longoria did about her Tony Parker tattoos.
But you can take notice of individual performances and improvements. Take them with a grain of salt — doing it in the preseason and regular season are different animals — but like Summer League that’s what you should note.
Among the guys that looked good this preseason — Gerald Green of the Indiana Pacers. Don’t take my word for it, ask Omri Caspi. He got an up close look Tuesday night at how well Green is playing. And he got dunked on. Which is never really fun.
- LeBron’s 30-point performance leads Cavaliers to hard-fought Game 2 win over Celtics 6
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Spurs look for ways to contain Chris Paul 5
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 13
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 10
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14