Oct 24, 2012, 11:22 AM EST
You can’t take anything away from game results and team outcomes in the preseason — the Lakers are 0-6, could go 0-8 and that is going to impact their regular season about as much as what Eva Longoria did about her Tony Parker tattoos.
But you can take notice of individual performances and improvements. Take them with a grain of salt — doing it in the preseason and regular season are different animals — but like Summer League that’s what you should note.
Among the guys that looked good this preseason — Gerald Green of the Indiana Pacers. Don’t take my word for it, ask Omri Caspi. He got an up close look Tuesday night at how well Green is playing. And he got dunked on. Which is never really fun.
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 0
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 2
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 29
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 15
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12