Oct 24, 2012, 11:22 AM EST
You can’t take anything away from game results and team outcomes in the preseason — the Lakers are 0-6, could go 0-8 and that is going to impact their regular season about as much as what Eva Longoria did about her Tony Parker tattoos.
But you can take notice of individual performances and improvements. Take them with a grain of salt — doing it in the preseason and regular season are different animals — but like Summer League that’s what you should note.
Among the guys that looked good this preseason — Gerald Green of the Indiana Pacers. Don’t take my word for it, ask Omri Caspi. He got an up close look Tuesday night at how well Green is playing. And he got dunked on. Which is never really fun.
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 0
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 1
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 12
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 2
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)