Oct 24, 2012, 11:22 AM EDT
You can’t take anything away from game results and team outcomes in the preseason — the Lakers are 0-6, could go 0-8 and that is going to impact their regular season about as much as what Eva Longoria did about her Tony Parker tattoos.
But you can take notice of individual performances and improvements. Take them with a grain of salt — doing it in the preseason and regular season are different animals — but like Summer League that’s what you should note.
Among the guys that looked good this preseason — Gerald Green of the Indiana Pacers. Don’t take my word for it, ask Omri Caspi. He got an up close look Tuesday night at how well Green is playing. And he got dunked on. Which is never really fun.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29