Oct 24, 2012, 11:22 AM EDT
You can’t take anything away from game results and team outcomes in the preseason — the Lakers are 0-6, could go 0-8 and that is going to impact their regular season about as much as what Eva Longoria did about her Tony Parker tattoos.
But you can take notice of individual performances and improvements. Take them with a grain of salt — doing it in the preseason and regular season are different animals — but like Summer League that’s what you should note.
Among the guys that looked good this preseason — Gerald Green of the Indiana Pacers. Don’t take my word for it, ask Omri Caspi. He got an up close look Tuesday night at how well Green is playing. And he got dunked on. Which is never really fun.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 22
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 26
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4