Oct 24, 2012, 8:45 PM EST
Have we mentioned Jason Terry is having a lot of fun being a Celtic?
Someone needs to be the fun-loving ying to Kevin Garnett‘s yang, and Terry has stepped into that role, hear enlisting Dionte Christmas to scare people around the facility. Because it’s Halloween and all. Funny stuff.
Hat tip to CelticBlog.
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 0
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 7
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 37
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 28