Oct 24, 2012, 8:45 PM EDT
Have we mentioned Jason Terry is having a lot of fun being a Celtic?
Someone needs to be the fun-loving ying to Kevin Garnett‘s yang, and Terry has stepped into that role, hear enlisting Dionte Christmas to scare people around the facility. Because it’s Halloween and all. Funny stuff.
Hat tip to CelticBlog.
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 1
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 1
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 14
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10