Oct 24, 2012, 8:45 PM EST
Have we mentioned Jason Terry is having a lot of fun being a Celtic?
Someone needs to be the fun-loving ying to Kevin Garnett‘s yang, and Terry has stepped into that role, hear enlisting Dionte Christmas to scare people around the facility. Because it’s Halloween and all. Funny stuff.
Hat tip to CelticBlog.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42