Oct 24, 2012, 8:45 PM EDT
Have we mentioned Jason Terry is having a lot of fun being a Celtic?
Someone needs to be the fun-loving ying to Kevin Garnett‘s yang, and Terry has stepped into that role, hear enlisting Dionte Christmas to scare people around the facility. Because it’s Halloween and all. Funny stuff.
Hat tip to CelticBlog.
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 0
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 9
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 41
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 55
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 17