Oct 24, 2012, 8:45 PM EDT
Have we mentioned Jason Terry is having a lot of fun being a Celtic?
Someone needs to be the fun-loving ying to Kevin Garnett‘s yang, and Terry has stepped into that role, hear enlisting Dionte Christmas to scare people around the facility. Because it’s Halloween and all. Funny stuff.
Hat tip to CelticBlog.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 0
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 39
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11