Oct 23, 2012, 1:40 PM EST
We think of the NBA Draft as one night, but really it’s the culmination of years of work to get considered, them months and months of workouts and evaluations and the Draft Combine. It’s a lot of work.
This lastest “Licensed to Lillard” video follows Damian Lillard through the process (all the way to being the No. 6 overall pick of the Portland Trail Blazers). What I like about these videos is that while they certainly are marketing and a produced product, they have a raw quality and let you see a little of the real Lillard. And when you do he’s hard not to root for.
I’m still picking Lillard to be the Rookie of the Year. Obviously Anthony Davis is the favorite, and someone like Michael Kidd-Gilchrist or Harrison Barnes could get into the picture. But I like Lillard.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 36
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 4
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 37
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 10