Oct 23, 2012, 9:29 AM EDT
John Lucas III isn’t going to see the floor a lot early in the season in Toronto — Kyle Lowry and Jose Calderon are ahead of him on the depth chart. Until the Raptors find someone to take on Calderon and his quality play and inflated $10 million contract in a trade, Lucas is going to have a hard time getting on the court.
But Lucas has his moments, like this buzzer-beater against the Bucks from Monday night. That was an impressive shot.
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 1
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 13
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24