Oct 23, 2012, 9:29 AM EDT
John Lucas III isn’t going to see the floor a lot early in the season in Toronto — Kyle Lowry and Jose Calderon are ahead of him on the depth chart. Until the Raptors find someone to take on Calderon and his quality play and inflated $10 million contract in a trade, Lucas is going to have a hard time getting on the court.
But Lucas has his moments, like this buzzer-beater against the Bucks from Monday night. That was an impressive shot.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61