Oct 23, 2012, 11:17 AM EDT
There are a couple of reasons to run this clip. One is the DeAndre Jordan finish which is monster. He was like this all game against the Andrew Bogut-less Warriors, a team that lacks an inside presence and Jordan took advantage.
The other is that Ralph Lawler’s calls are the best.
Jordan has looked good for most of this preseason (well, if you ignore him at the free throw line). The Clippers need him to carry that over into the regular season and the playoffs. Last year Vinny Del Negro benched him for one-dimensional Reggie Evans because he could count on Evans every night. And it was the right call. But the Clippers will need to full Jordan — on both ends of the floor — if they are going to advance beyond last season’s results.
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 19
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 3
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 18
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 28
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 24
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 10
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 19
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16