Oct 23, 2012, 11:17 AM EST
There are a couple of reasons to run this clip. One is the DeAndre Jordan finish which is monster. He was like this all game against the Andrew Bogut-less Warriors, a team that lacks an inside presence and Jordan took advantage.
The other is that Ralph Lawler’s calls are the best.
Jordan has looked good for most of this preseason (well, if you ignore him at the free throw line). The Clippers need him to carry that over into the regular season and the playoffs. Last year Vinny Del Negro benched him for one-dimensional Reggie Evans because he could count on Evans every night. And it was the right call. But the Clippers will need to full Jordan — on both ends of the floor — if they are going to advance beyond last season’s results.
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 0
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 17
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 6
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 31
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 31