Oct 23, 2012, 11:17 AM EDT
There are a couple of reasons to run this clip. One is the DeAndre Jordan finish which is monster. He was like this all game against the Andrew Bogut-less Warriors, a team that lacks an inside presence and Jordan took advantage.
The other is that Ralph Lawler’s calls are the best.
Jordan has looked good for most of this preseason (well, if you ignore him at the free throw line). The Clippers need him to carry that over into the regular season and the playoffs. Last year Vinny Del Negro benched him for one-dimensional Reggie Evans because he could count on Evans every night. And it was the right call. But the Clippers will need to full Jordan — on both ends of the floor — if they are going to advance beyond last season’s results.
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 8
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 24
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6