Oct 23, 2012, 11:17 AM EDT
There are a couple of reasons to run this clip. One is the DeAndre Jordan finish which is monster. He was like this all game against the Andrew Bogut-less Warriors, a team that lacks an inside presence and Jordan took advantage.
The other is that Ralph Lawler’s calls are the best.
Jordan has looked good for most of this preseason (well, if you ignore him at the free throw line). The Clippers need him to carry that over into the regular season and the playoffs. Last year Vinny Del Negro benched him for one-dimensional Reggie Evans because he could count on Evans every night. And it was the right call. But the Clippers will need to full Jordan — on both ends of the floor — if they are going to advance beyond last season’s results.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 25
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 30
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18