Oct 22, 2012, 11:25 AM EDT
Oh, flash mobs, you will never go out of style.
This is some Pacers fans and dancers breaking into a spontaneous “Gangnam Style” routine, as is prone to happen at shopping centers around the nation. But this one is led by none other than Roy Hibbert.
Hibbert is not only one of the best traditional centers in the game (just ask the Heat), the guy is just out there having fun on television shows, hanging out with celebrities, and just having fun with his status. Good for him. We don’t need more stone cold serious guys.
Hat tip to the Hang Time Blog at NBA.com.
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 0
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 15
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 3
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8