Oct 22, 2012, 11:25 AM EDT
Oh, flash mobs, you will never go out of style.
This is some Pacers fans and dancers breaking into a spontaneous “Gangnam Style” routine, as is prone to happen at shopping centers around the nation. But this one is led by none other than Roy Hibbert.
Hibbert is not only one of the best traditional centers in the game (just ask the Heat), the guy is just out there having fun on television shows, hanging out with celebrities, and just having fun with his status. Good for him. We don’t need more stone cold serious guys.
Hat tip to the Hang Time Blog at NBA.com.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 4
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 4
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 16
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 12
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6