Oct 22, 2012, 11:25 AM EST
Oh, flash mobs, you will never go out of style.
This is some Pacers fans and dancers breaking into a spontaneous “Gangnam Style” routine, as is prone to happen at shopping centers around the nation. But this one is led by none other than Roy Hibbert.
Hibbert is not only one of the best traditional centers in the game (just ask the Heat), the guy is just out there having fun on television shows, hanging out with celebrities, and just having fun with his status. Good for him. We don’t need more stone cold serious guys.
Hat tip to the Hang Time Blog at NBA.com.
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 0
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 6
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 7
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 17
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 17
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 4
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 23
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 13