Oct 22, 2012, 11:25 AM EDT
Oh, flash mobs, you will never go out of style.
This is some Pacers fans and dancers breaking into a spontaneous “Gangnam Style” routine, as is prone to happen at shopping centers around the nation. But this one is led by none other than Roy Hibbert.
Hibbert is not only one of the best traditional centers in the game (just ask the Heat), the guy is just out there having fun on television shows, hanging out with celebrities, and just having fun with his status. Good for him. We don’t need more stone cold serious guys.
Hat tip to the Hang Time Blog at NBA.com.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 6
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10