Oct 22, 2012, 5:20 PM EDT
Well, at least it’s not someone doing the Gangnam Style horsey dance. I’m over that.
These are your Portland Trail Blazer rookies, primarily Damian Lillard and Meyers Leonard, doing the Dougie as part of some on-court hazing by LaMarcus Aldridge and the Portland Trail Blazers. Lillard has got some moves. Leonard dances like a 7’1″ white guy who played basketball at Illinois. Which is to say, not well.
Hat tip to The Big Lead for finding this.
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 27
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 4
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 60
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6