Oct 22, 2012, 5:20 PM EST
Well, at least it’s not someone doing the Gangnam Style horsey dance. I’m over that.
These are your Portland Trail Blazer rookies, primarily Damian Lillard and Meyers Leonard, doing the Dougie as part of some on-court hazing by LaMarcus Aldridge and the Portland Trail Blazers. Lillard has got some moves. Leonard dances like a 7’1″ white guy who played basketball at Illinois. Which is to say, not well.
Hat tip to The Big Lead for finding this.
- The Extra Pass: Chicago’s never-ending story, plus Thursday’s recaps 0
- No stars, no problem: Spurs reserves too much for Warriors in 104-102 win 3
- Kobe injury a reality check for Lakers, doesn’t really change plan 12
- Spurs will rest Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili in nationally televised game, Tony Parker also out 26
- Kobe Bryant is out six weeks with fracture in the left knee 57
- Kobe Bryant is out six weeks with fracture in the left knee (58)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. (49)
- Mike D’Antoni to Pau Gasol: “There’s no reason to not play hard” (48)
- LeBron did foul Paul George on final shot but there was no call (VIDEO) (45)