Oct 22, 2012, 5:20 PM EST
Well, at least it’s not someone doing the Gangnam Style horsey dance. I’m over that.
These are your Portland Trail Blazer rookies, primarily Damian Lillard and Meyers Leonard, doing the Dougie as part of some on-court hazing by LaMarcus Aldridge and the Portland Trail Blazers. Lillard has got some moves. Leonard dances like a 7’1″ white guy who played basketball at Illinois. Which is to say, not well.
Hat tip to The Big Lead for finding this.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 9
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 15
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 56
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20