Oct 22, 2012, 5:20 PM EST
Well, at least it’s not someone doing the Gangnam Style horsey dance. I’m over that.
These are your Portland Trail Blazer rookies, primarily Damian Lillard and Meyers Leonard, doing the Dougie as part of some on-court hazing by LaMarcus Aldridge and the Portland Trail Blazers. Lillard has got some moves. Leonard dances like a 7’1″ white guy who played basketball at Illinois. Which is to say, not well.
Hat tip to The Big Lead for finding this.
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 0
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 3
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 10
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 22
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 6
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 4
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 25
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10