Oct 22, 2012, 8:40 AM EST
This is one thing we could see a lot of, the high-low, big-to-big passing from Pau Gasol to Howard. Defenders have to come out and respect Gasol from 18 feet out and Howard is very strong rolling to the basket. The Lakers can utilize that in a lot of different ways.
But they are not all going to be that easy. Not close.
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 4
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 4
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18