Oct 22, 2012, 8:40 AM EDT
This is one thing we could see a lot of, the high-low, big-to-big passing from Pau Gasol to Howard. Defenders have to come out and respect Gasol from 18 feet out and Howard is very strong rolling to the basket. The Lakers can utilize that in a lot of different ways.
But they are not all going to be that easy. Not close.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 17
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28