Oct 22, 2012, 8:40 AM EDT
This is one thing we could see a lot of, the high-low, big-to-big passing from Pau Gasol to Howard. Defenders have to come out and respect Gasol from 18 feet out and Howard is very strong rolling to the basket. The Lakers can utilize that in a lot of different ways.
But they are not all going to be that easy. Not close.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14