Oct 22, 2012, 8:40 AM EDT
This is one thing we could see a lot of, the high-low, big-to-big passing from Pau Gasol to Howard. Defenders have to come out and respect Gasol from 18 feet out and Howard is very strong rolling to the basket. The Lakers can utilize that in a lot of different ways.
But they are not all going to be that easy. Not close.
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 32
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 20
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14