Oct 21, 2012, 6:00 PM EDT
So that’s pretty cool. You have to wonder if players ever get tired of it, if they’re numb to the adoration and excitement caused by just their presence. Choosing Harden and Parker for this, two of the more understated, if not humble, stars in the game provides a good background for it.
And the dunks are pretty nice, even if Parker is in no way physically suited to stop Harden.
Also, hilariously, the editing job AT&T did on this thing, because apparently Harden missed a ton of shots.
Oh, sorry, these two are supposed to hate each other because of the rivalry and …. oh, screw it.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 20
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49