Oct 21, 2012, 6:00 PM EST
So that’s pretty cool. You have to wonder if players ever get tired of it, if they’re numb to the adoration and excitement caused by just their presence. Choosing Harden and Parker for this, two of the more understated, if not humble, stars in the game provides a good background for it.
And the dunks are pretty nice, even if Parker is in no way physically suited to stop Harden.
Also, hilariously, the editing job AT&T did on this thing, because apparently Harden missed a ton of shots.
Oh, sorry, these two are supposed to hate each other because of the rivalry and …. oh, screw it.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 5
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 16
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 32
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (40)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)