Oct 21, 2012, 6:00 PM EDT
So that’s pretty cool. You have to wonder if players ever get tired of it, if they’re numb to the adoration and excitement caused by just their presence. Choosing Harden and Parker for this, two of the more understated, if not humble, stars in the game provides a good background for it.
And the dunks are pretty nice, even if Parker is in no way physically suited to stop Harden.
Also, hilariously, the editing job AT&T did on this thing, because apparently Harden missed a ton of shots.
Oh, sorry, these two are supposed to hate each other because of the rivalry and …. oh, screw it.
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 7
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 30
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 10
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 9
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 18