Oct 21, 2012, 6:00 PM EDT
So that’s pretty cool. You have to wonder if players ever get tired of it, if they’re numb to the adoration and excitement caused by just their presence. Choosing Harden and Parker for this, two of the more understated, if not humble, stars in the game provides a good background for it.
And the dunks are pretty nice, even if Parker is in no way physically suited to stop Harden.
Also, hilariously, the editing job AT&T did on this thing, because apparently Harden missed a ton of shots.
Oh, sorry, these two are supposed to hate each other because of the rivalry and …. oh, screw it.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85