Oct 18, 2012, 8:42 AM EDT
That is Blazers rookie center Meyers Leonard showing he has hops and can finish around the rim. He’s going to get the chance to prove himself, he’s going to get the run this season. Hopefully we see more of that — now that’s how you close the sale.
The “flex” celebration afterwards… not so impressive.
“We’ve seen him catch crazy alley-oops in practice and do those kinds of plays all the time,” Aldridge told Blazersedge. “I think his celebration was more surprising than the actual dunk. It was like the Hulk Hogan, Karate Kid flex. I don’t know what that is. That was the first time for that one.”
“I don’t want to see that ever again,” Aldridge continued, laughing at the mental image and repeating himself for emphasis. “Ever again.”
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 0
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 0
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 24
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15