Oct 18, 2012, 8:42 AM EDT
That is Blazers rookie center Meyers Leonard showing he has hops and can finish around the rim. He’s going to get the chance to prove himself, he’s going to get the run this season. Hopefully we see more of that — now that’s how you close the sale.
The “flex” celebration afterwards… not so impressive.
“We’ve seen him catch crazy alley-oops in practice and do those kinds of plays all the time,” Aldridge told Blazersedge. “I think his celebration was more surprising than the actual dunk. It was like the Hulk Hogan, Karate Kid flex. I don’t know what that is. That was the first time for that one.”
“I don’t want to see that ever again,” Aldridge continued, laughing at the mental image and repeating himself for emphasis. “Ever again.”
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 40
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 60
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 19
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 39
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3