Oct 18, 2012, 8:42 AM EDT
That is Blazers rookie center Meyers Leonard showing he has hops and can finish around the rim. He’s going to get the chance to prove himself, he’s going to get the run this season. Hopefully we see more of that — now that’s how you close the sale.
The “flex” celebration afterwards… not so impressive.
“We’ve seen him catch crazy alley-oops in practice and do those kinds of plays all the time,” Aldridge told Blazersedge. “I think his celebration was more surprising than the actual dunk. It was like the Hulk Hogan, Karate Kid flex. I don’t know what that is. That was the first time for that one.”
“I don’t want to see that ever again,” Aldridge continued, laughing at the mental image and repeating himself for emphasis. “Ever again.”
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 20
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 37
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 8
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 60
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2